SEO copywriting optimizes content for search engines. Using seo increases traffic to websites, makes more people visit them, read them, take interest in them. Increasing ranking positions is the goal of seo.
Here are 10 tips on seo, especially what is called new seo.
1. Length of posts and articles matters. Texts that are 1500 or 2000 words long achieve high search engine rankings. Articles should be fairly written and present the topic in detail. Although Google does not count words but pays attention to the quality and uniqueness of the text.
2. Use the language of your site users (visitors).
3. Focus on terms that can attract the attention of a larger group of users - for example, do not write in the text about losing weight using the words "weight loss", but "how to lose weight - tips for men". Fewer people wrote about this topic, there is less competition in this area, so using the above phrase will ensure the success of the copywriter.
4. Optimize titles, but use the same phrases, for example: "10 tips to lose weight for men", "How to lose weight day by day - effective tips" or "5 tips for women over 40 - how to lose weight effectively".
5. Work on your descriptions. If the descriptions you have prepared are interesting and sell well, you will have a large number of visitors to the site. If not many people visit the site, then you need to refine the descriptions better.
6. Use google authorship attribution, a new feature that allows you to link your website to a person's profile on the portal.
7. Promote your own work. When publishing new content you need to promote it. Don't expect people on Facebook alone to praise you and comment.
8. Create fresh content, so don't leave the page fallow. Add new posts and information - readers like to know what's new. They don't want to read the same old information over and over again.
9. Beautify texts. Text should be attractive and look attractive. Take the time to insert sub-headings, write short paragraphs, use an attractive font, bold or italic, to attract the reader's attention. The text should be interesting and look beautiful, its interior and visual layer should be equally attractive.
10. Improve the quality of your work. The quality of your text is affected by its credibility, relying on known facts and data, sharing information on social media, and racing against competitors to win.
The above tips may seem uncomplicated to many people. However, many webmasters do not follow them and that is a shame. These are such easy tips that implementing them does not require much effort, yet they can increase the quality of your website. Don't forget about them and you will quickly see remarkable results.